Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Deltas are working!


Grills redone, drivers resealed, 1 tweeter replaced. They look like bass amps and are one of the coolest sets of speakers I've seen. Aesthetically, they embody much of what is timeless about the best of the seventies. And they sound gorgeous! I will take new pictures soon, and my comment is based on my first half hour with Art Pepper (New York Album), but I'm really enjoying them. I hope many people hear them, especially those in the Kitchener/Waterloo area who were so generous with their time, helping me identify & understand what I'd found. These are regional legends, and a fascinating piece of canadian audio history.
e-mail me.

1 comment:

jjj888 said...

Hi, Lloyd

I have a pair of Delta 8's, I really like them, and am looking for the bigger ones that were available, the 12's and 15's. Have you seen or know of anyone that has them?

Thanks
Jack