Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday Recap

Wow, what a day sunday was!

In addition to the speakers I told you about yesterday, The JBL L16s went yesterday along with the ONKYO TX-4500 mk2 receiver.

Occasionally, I get equipment that doesn't belong on this blog, such as home theatre gear. I offer it on Craigslist, Canuck Audio Mart and Kijiji. This weekend I sold my Boston HD5s as rear channels, a pair of Boston HD8s in front and a PSB centre channel as a package. I don't have a 5.1 receiver, so to demonstrate all 5 speakers, I ran 4 driven as A and B pairs by one receiver, and took tape out from that into tape in on another amp driving the centre channel in mono. It worked, and filled the room nicely.

The new Dual 606 works beautifully and I will post pictures soon. I will refoam the Advent Loudspeakers today and let you know how they sound.

I hope to have some new pieces top tell you about soon.

Have a great week.

No comments: