Saturday, June 4, 2011

Saturday Update.

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend. I haven't posted a lot because the gear has been stable lately. The Pioneer SA-7500II left this week, I've been really enjoying the Harman Kardon 930 with the Mission 780 speakers (take your time, Darrell). It's pouring here, and I'm being lazy, but I should get moving. A treasure trove of new gear is waiting for me out of town.

The post flood redecoration of Seventies Stereo World Headquarters is nearing completion, with new carpet being installed Monday morning. I must finish painting this weekend, so I will. The sound in here has been a bit bright, and I'm looking forward to better sound and walking around barefoot. Those of you who've been here have seen how chaotic it's been, and I look forward to hosting in a more comfortable environment.

1 comment:

Nadia said...

Yesterday,nfl jerseyscheap nfl jerseysnfl jerseys wholesalereebok jerseys Judge Magistrate Arthur Boylan of US District Court in Minnesota canceled the two mediation sessions scheduled for next week between the adidas jerseys
cheap jerseysjerseys for cheapjerseys for salewholesale jerseys and its players because “the court has been engaged in confidential settlement discussions’’ of the Brady v. NFL case.nfl jerseysnba jerseysmlb jerseysnhl jerseys.