Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday Update.

I hope you are having a great weekend.

A couple of things left yesterday. The Toshiba SB-420 went to a very appreciative new owner, who will get years of great music from it. Another smart guy picked up the ADS L470s.

I have done a lot of work on the cabinets of the Yamaha NS-10 STUDIOs and they are looking great. I'm afraid that the only way I can have woofers without pushed in dustcaps is to buy brand new woofers, which I won't do, since they sound fabulous. I will try to post pictures tomorrow.

BIG NEWS: I have another pair of JBL 4312Bs. This set was purchased at the same time as the pair that left earlier this week. The cabinets have one slightly deeper dent, that I will repair with steel reinforced epoxy putty (my favourite new fix it material). The cool thing thing about this pair is that they are mirror imaged.

e-mail me

No comments: