Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Introduction

  Seventies Stereo is about vintage audio gear from the seventies and early eighties. This was the golden age. I will describe systems and components that sound even better than when they were made, are built to last, and sound better than ANYTHING you can buy at a big box stereo store today.
 Please leave comments or e-mail me at;
lloyd_naftolin@sympatico.ca
 Finding, restoring and enjoying this stuff is a labour of love for me. These components can be yours to enjoy.
Email me!

2 comments:

Corbin said...

Love all of the gear and love the pics. I rip and post records using vintage gear. Check it out if you get a minute at www.rebuilttrannyrecords.com. You can see the gear I use on the About page.

Unknown said...

Someone is using ur email to hack my hotmail account thought u should kno