Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday Update.

The latest JBL L26s are gone. A terrific guy drove from Ottawa this morning to pick them up. He left happy. I am one woofer away from having another set ready. After they left, I switched to the L40s, and experienced none of the regret I often do when JBLs leave the building. I have my eye on a couple of other pairs, models I haven't heard before. I'll keep you posted.

I will have a new set of EPI 100s by Saturday. I'll also be refoaming 4 pairs of JBL Control 1s over the weekend. Some lucky person got them for FREE from his company cafeteria. I'm working in the wrong places!

Email me.

2 comments:

mrlecuyer said...

ThanX you Lloyd it was both a pleasure meeting you and doing business with you as well. i got home at around 8pm and hooked them up as fast as my fingures would move LOL. Anyway I gave them a good test drive this morning and was truly as impressed as I expected to be. Anyway again thank you so much. Mike

vonfrost said...

wish i lived closer to you....you'd have a steady customer. Halifax is a bit of a drive tho.... I'm dig'n my L50s but to tell you the truth i love my 1989 CV D9s a lot more...i need to try the JBL L100s someday.

keep up the great work on your blog